JAE on The Wild Wild Web

CBS is starting a new show this week called The Wild Wild Web.  John E and
his WEb page are to be featured on the first episode...however, I am in
Austin, apparently one of the few cities in the US that is not carrying it.
Apologies for the short notice, but I would like to also put in a
request/plea for some civilization-enabled lister to tape it for me.
Please e-mail me privately if you can do this.  I'll be happy to
compensate.

Here's some of the cities where it's playing.  It apparently includes most
of the known world minus Austin:

New York
Los Angeles
Chicago
Philadelphia
San Francisco
Boston
Dallas
Atlanta
Houston
Charlotte
Raleigh
Waco (TX)
Tyler (TX)
etc. etc.
but not Austin (TX)

A full list is available at http://www.getwild.com/finder/stations.html

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend