Another teenaged, female Who fan

     Yellow, my dear, you are not alone.  I, too, am a teenaged, female Who
fan. I haven't been on the list because I didn't have access to the
Internet over the summer.  I already have written to you personally, at
your own request, but am also letting it be known on the list just in case
anyone was interested.  I'm nineteen to be exact.  I must say, I feel we
got the rotten deal for being younger than most on the list, though,
because most of the others here have had the opportunity to see the Who
many times.  We younger fans, on the other hand, have only gotten to see
them just this past summer for the Quad shows (which were great).  So,
again, you not alone, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Jennifer Fox