Re: More on Buddy, Chuck, Beatles and The WHO!

In a message dated 97-09-06 13:34:26 EDT, hpeek@dave-world.net (Deathy Mouse)
writes:

<< That's fine and true, except the subject of the earlier posts are artists
 who wrote their own material (or the majority thereof).  Elvis does NOT fall
 into this category.  He doesn't even come close.  If ya don't believe me,
 check the credits on his albums. >>

Sorry about the confusion; guys... I thought we were talking about the merits
and influences of the artists. My fault, I admit and apologize. BTW, I'm
straight as an arrow, far from a gayboy. Thanks Deathy :)

Take it easy,
Mike