Emmee, Mono, Bronchitis, and The Who->

Hello all of you out there in Who land
I'm back and with a vengance, I don't know if you all remember but last
year I posted a question about what a poor Who fan who has Mono should
listen to. I got many responces and decided to go with listening to the
entire catalog from begining to end from My Generation to It's Hard.
Well now my Who loving friends, Emmee is sick again, (what a suprise, I
always knew college was bad for you) I have come down with a horribly
bad case of Bronchitis which has promised to keep me in bed and out of
the bars for a while anyway. so here is my question to all of you out
there in Who land: What should a poor Who fan and college student with
Bronchitis listen to??

thanx all
Emmee