Re: John's AVI file

>Date: Mon, 01 Sep 1997 Lucas Bleicher wrote:
>
>Ian Stanley wrote:
>
>> I downloaded an .avi file from JAE's "Left For Dead" page once. It
>>worked fine, but to be honest it was nothing special.

>Really? I downloaded a wav file from the same site (Heaven And Hell),
>and though John was not singing too (i think it was Steve Luongo) it was
>really great. The guitar solo was nothing but amazing...

 You're right! I downloaded that Heaven & Hell .wav too, and it was very
good. It left me wishing that they'd posted the whole song! However, I
(personally) was less than impressed with the .avi fie that I downloaded. I
dunno, maybe I was expecting something *more*.

              Long Live Rock,

                   I.S.

                  Sacred cows make the best hamburger