Roger on Pirates - Bootleg of Quad @ Deer Creek

First of all Roger on Pirates was absolutley awful.  None of which could be
attributed to  his acting ability but more to a bad script. (Just being
completely fair.)

Second of all.  I had a bootleg for Quad at Deer Creek, a number of you
expressed interest for trades and buying.  Slight problem.  I went on a
three week Kayaking Expedition during which my girlfriend borrowed the
origional left it in her car and left the sun roof open.  It later rained
3 inches, the tape got wet, and is now unplayable.  I kick myself for not
making a copy of it before hand, but I wasn't expecting anyone to touch it
before I got back.  I've tried to get it respooled, but the damage was o
to great, and it is corrupted beyond repair.  The woman realizes that she
really messed up and has expressed great apologizes to myself and everyone
on the list who was interested.  She does however realize that it may take
a little more than just a "I'm sorry" to fix the situation, so she cooks
me dinner almost every night and more often than not she makes breakfast
too.

Side note.
Has anyone else here been within 5 feet of a group of Killer Whales?
Fucking awsome!

Later all.

The Otter