Re: 1921 Update

> Ok I really don't understand this in Amazing Journey which is right
> after 1921 they say Tommy is 10. Think about born in 1911 became 10 in
> 1921!!!!!!!

Andrew:

Yeah...good point. I forgot about: "...ten years old/With thoughts as
bold..." So that would make him about 45 as a Pinball messiah, I guess.
Even worse!
But we must remember much of TOMMY was written as individual songs, and
put together later. Sally Simpson was about a fan at a Doors (I think)
show, then later adapted for the opera. I'm A Sensation was originally
She's A Sensation. Since Townshend has said the final putting together
of the album was done in haste, I suppose some of this stuff just
slipped through.

> All of Mr. Leaman's (hey Mark, long time no see! :))

Hi, Mike. I'm still here, just busier these days.

> comments lead to belief
> that Pete and company found the right recipe for making an album timeless:

Too bad we can't say the same about the movie.

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "There's a million ways to laugh/And every one's a path..."

            Pete Townshend