Pete Links and WWW

Hello All,
     It's good to be back on the list again after about 8 months off.
Since the last time I've posted I have seen The Who tour Usa and
Europe... who would of thought.  It was great to see them in good
form.
     Anyway I am putting together a Townshend unofficial homepage of
sorts and would like it if anyone could recomend some good links
and other ideas.  I would like to focus it more the more serious
side of Townshend's work as a writer and guitarist.  On the latter
I thought it would be neat to have links to Rickenbacker, Marshall,
HiWatt, etc.  I am most interested in his solo stuff but of course
most of his work was through the Who which proved such a strong
vehicle
as he once put it.  So basically anything along the lines of
interviews, guitar resources/tab, lyrics, show and album reviews
would be much appreciated.  It's still in it's early stages but I
would like to put together a tape resource page for people interested
in free trade of Pete/Who performances too, so please let me know if
their
already exists such a thing or a need for one to exist. Is tape
trading still thriving on the net?  If so I think it would be nice
to have a resource for traders and would personally enjoy sharing
what I have getting some new things.  Please offer any advice or
comments as I really would like to see this get off the ground.
                         Thanks for your time,
                         damian.
                         Email: bebell@bc.edu