stb TOUR UPDATES

RE: Detroit, the gig just got confirmed at a club
called "Shelter"........it's an early set, 7:00 pm, opening for Travis, s=
get there early.  Wasn't our first choice, but lets get a crowd out there=
!
 I'll have addresses, phone numbers, on Monday.  at least it gets us into=
 the
area so we can go tape a segment for Acoustic Cafe, which will air in som=
e 80
plus cities nationally at a later date.  We'll keep you posted!

THIS JUST IN.................
November 20th The Paradise in San Francisco, acoustic show with Simon and=

Ben, will get you additional details on this as they become available. =

 =