stb WANTS YOU!

Here's the latest tour update, and an important request:

Oct 31    I.C. Light Amphitheater  Pittsburgh PA
Nov  2     The Bayou Washington DC
Nov   3    Mercury Lounge NYC
Nov  5     Raoul's Portland ME
Nov  6     House of Blues Cambridge MA
Nov  7     North Star Bar  Philly
Nov  8     Stephen Talkhouse Amagansett LI
Nov  9     The Saint Asbury Park NJ
Nov 10    Johns Hopkins U. Great Hall  (2.00 cover!!!)
Nov 13    Peabody's Downunder Cleveland Ohio
Nov 14    House of Blues Chicago Il
Nov  19   Luna Park  LA CA
Nov 22    Ballard Firehouse Seattle WA, 9w/ The Beatniks 9:30 set
Nov 23    Richard's on Richards  Vancouver BC

Call 800-798-8989 for more details........ a flyer went out to all of you=
 on
the stb mailing list today.

We would like to find a volunteer in each city to handle merchandise, sel=
ling
the CD's and T-shirts... a RESPONSIBLE person who might be into free
admission for themselves and a guest, and other free stuff.  Email Kimbal=
l at
Risingrec@aol.com, or call 508-464-0149

Now back to your regularly scheduled Who-talk

PS great review of AMONG US in 20th Century Guitar Magazine this month.

Kimball
 =