Re: Re: KAA Soundtrack Query....

Thanks to all for feedback on my question re tkaa soundtrack; I want to
mention also that a few weeks ago I purchased the domestic version of the CD
"Thunderfingers" , mostly because it contained at least SOME of the songs
from the "Smash Your Head..." album; Well , just yesterday I was in Borders
Music and saw that the album itself has been released on CD (very expensive
it was, too);		The Mix is definitely different on some songs than on the LP,
Which is good and bad, depending on what you want to hear; I am beginning to
see the point in what some have said about wanting to get their old
turntables out and get that special sound unique to vinyl, which has it's own
"aesthetic aspects; Anyway, it was good to hear "Ted End" and 'What kind of
people are they" and others.  "Mad Dog " and "Whistle Rhymes" were also on
CD....FYI.....Jeff in MD