Charles Atlas

Hi dear fans of the WHO,
I'm an Italian boy and my name is Marco. I read in the recent
messages that you're talkin' about the commercials recorded
by the Who.  I would like to ask you something: in the Who's
album "Sell Out", Townshend & Co. do a commercial for
the Charles Atlas Course and say: "The Charles Atlas Course
with dynamic tension can turn you in a beast of man".
I would like to know what was this Charles Atlas Course.
If you know it, please mail me.
Thank you very much and good bye from Rome.

Marco Daretti,   daretti@flashnet.it