Pete and Simon's folks

Beau, re:

>>I was wondering if there are any recordings of either of
Pete or Simon's parents when they were doing there big-band
thing?  I thought it would be a little fun to hear old
Cliff playing his sax or there mum crooning a tune or two.>>

There is a recording floating around from a UK talk show (1981, I believe)
which has an interview with PT, and then a little jam between Pete and
Cliff. It's nothing really special, but it is nice to hear the two playing
together.

I'm sure someone has more info on the subject.

Jay

		   <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
          	http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
	The best things in life are unexpected. - Jadey