Re: Good news, bad news

The Good News:  Saw Simon & Ben Townshend in Pittsburgh last night.  They
played a 50 minute accoustic set including many tunes from "Among Us".  My
personal favorites were "Girl In New York" and "The Way It Is".  Had an
opportunity to meet them both after the show--both nice people and very
interesting to converse with.  Simon confirmed a full STB tour will start
later this month (hitting Pittsburgh around Halloween).

The Bad News:  When I asked if we might see QUAD on the road again, Simon
responded "I don't think so".  Even worse, to his knowledge, there are no
plans to release a live CD or video from the last tour.  Time to start
searching for the high quality bootleg I suppose (that was Simon's suggestion
as well).

Bruce