JAGUAR

Hi friends,
my name is Marco and I live in Rome, the capital city of
Italy. I have posted this message to you because I would
like to know something about the lyrics of the Who's song
called "Jaguar".  At a certain point, Roger says
"the radio blasting, the girls are glancing, the ??? dancing
with gleaming eyes......". I've looked for this word in
the Hypertext Who website but they don't even know what
word is that.  So, if you know, mail me, please.
Marco, Rome, Italy

e-mail: daretti@flashnet.it