WHO/STONES SHOWS

  It would be interesting to see how a Stones show compares to the Who's
latest tour as far as the people at the show behave. The two Who shows I
caught this year (Raleigh & Charlotte) had everybody (90% seems like)
standing and the first few rows really rocking. Will this be true about the
Stones shows? Just curious, don't want to start any arguments. I like both
bands but LOVE THE WHO!!
 Also does anybody remember the Raleigh show where Pete said something about
making a video? I'm sure I heard that.Could a live cd also come?
        What do you think about Keith's reissued cd? Pretty different huh.

Corbett