Re: Writing to Pete, etc.

I'd write to Pete and ask him to get working on a new project, except
my lawyer says that I shouldn't have any contact with him until we
get this whole mess about those nude photos sorted out.  What can I
say, I was young, I was foolish, I had four nipples.  But the rest of
you go on ahead.  Pete's gonna do whatever Pete wants to do, but I
can't see that it would hurt to write and make some polite
suggestions as to what you'd like to see him do.  I know I would
welcome a new Who album...or even a new solo album, just as long as
he makes sure he gives me full credit the next time he bases a
character on me.

Oh, and Pete's a better songwriter than John Hiatt, but Sam the Sham
could kick their butts any day!

- -Yellow "Yellow Fever!" Ledbetter