Re: posts vs stones

i really dont understand the whole Who versus Stones deal...theyve both had
and are still having thier run  with fame..i dont see any competition.I love
them both...and although i am a true blue Who fan, i wouldnt give up
listening to the Stones. I dont think there is a choice to be made in that
way.  It's insane to have such a dispute so far into their careers, its not
like one band will win out over the other.The closest thing to make any sense
in this whole ordeal is arguing over who will live the longest, or who will
tour last. There may even be a connection between these two
questions.HAHAHAHAHA