Correction about Simon's manager

     Sorry for a bonehead mistake about including Kimball in the list of people we talked to after Simon's show in San Francisco last night.  With another loud band playing after Simon and Ben's set, it was tough to hear all the names of the people there.  Simon's manager's name is Bob.  He only sold a few CDs because of the low turnout.  That disappointment didn't stop the guys from giving a great show.  I hope you can catch one of the remaining west coast shows.
     Tim Herrlinger