[none]

I can think of *so* many courses I took in college that I wish could
now trade for this one....

"
>>>Hello, I am a college student doing a research paper on the effects
>>>that the Who has had on peoples lives. .....

not to mention the obvious meta-fact that I could have never survived
all ther *other* courses I took without listening to the Who the whole time.

                          James Sethian
                          Dept. of Mathematics
                          University of California, Berkeley
                          sethian@math.berkeley.edu