Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #289

><<  I doubt you will get many replies correcting mistakes for The Who
>in History. >>

Would you believe me if I told you that the reason I started posting The
Who In History was to get corrected!

I knew I didn't know everything, so I thought that if I posted some of
what I did know, those who knew more would naturally step forward to
correct it and I would then have the correct information.

So please, if I'm wrong about something, you'd be doing me a favor to set
the facts straight.

                                     -Brian in Atlanta