Pete and Keith's fight at IOW festival 1970

George wrote:
".....you hear Pete on the CD say "always causing trouble" you remember right
? Right before he say's that he smacks Keith right in the face for some
reason."

I am watching the video from the IOW concert at this moment, and before Water,
Pete does hit Keith, but not hard at all,
and they are both smiling afterwards. What you don't hear on the CD is the
fact that Keith was shouting quite a lot (about
something which I can't make out) whilst Pete was talking about "travelling
halfway around the world and then having to
play in front of a load of foreigners".

Hope this stops any thoughts that Pete and Keith didn't get on..........

Paul (NOT Colin)