Zep and spice

As far as Black Sabbath are concerned I think Tony Iommi was mostly
influenced by Eric Clapton in the Cream era.  If you listen to Black
Sabbath's first album (a weakness of mine...reminds me of my younger
days) I think the Cream influence is clear.

And about those Spice Girls I have seen very revealing photos of Geri
and she's nothing special.  I would not kick her out of my...oh I am
sending this from work...er, um, she is nothing to write home about.
Rolling Stone says that Mel B actually has talent but I haven't heard
enough of them to say so myself.

Frank "add bacon" Corotto