FW: Isle of Wight Video

By the way, please email me at : mwalter@fdic.gov

- -----Original Message-----
From:	Walter, Michael
Sent:	Thursday, November 13, 1997 2:30 PM
To:	'thewho@igtc.com'
Subject:	Isle of Wight Video

Can George in CT or anyone on the list tell me where I can get the=20
Isle of Wight video with only the Who's performance?
Can I order at HMV or Sam Goody or am I being terribly na=EFve?  Is this =

like a black market thing?  I've seen the CD at HMV and understand=20
it's the only one available that has them playing Tommy live in its=20
entirety.  I'd really like the video, though.  Anyone?    Please?=20
  Athena????