"Somebody Saved Me"/"1921"

I forget who posted what on these.  Sorry!
Just some thoughts:

1)  I always thought "Somebody Saved Me" might
be about several different people.  For some reason--
I forget why--I associated it with John, Roger & Keith.
Gotta listen to that again.  Does the Who's demo
have different lyrics?

2) Re 1921--ah, heck, Pete didn't know what he
was talking about half the time when he talked about
TOMMY in interviews.  But it's fun to try to rationalize
it.  Reminds me of the Sherlock Holmes fans trying
to explain away all the mistakes in the series....

- --Carolyn
"I never could queue to collect my lunch, while I was pursuing the Truth"=