Lifehouse and Who stuff

Bill Lukas asked:
>Lately I have been reading about Pete's project called
>Lifehouse. My question to you guys is was it ever released? if not why
>not? will it ever be? If it was released how was it and where can I get
>it.?

        Nope, 'cause nobody understood it but Pete until 1977, and you can
only put it together in your imagination or trade for a BBC broadcast called
"BBC Lifehouse", or something to that effect.

John was talking about some of his fave Who stuff and wrote:
>- --A compilation album from Uruguay.  All the song titles are in Spanish:
> Mary Anne Y Su Manos Temblorosa, Omnibus Magico,  Llamame Relampago!

        I love that last one!  Oh, that's beautiful!  ROFL!!!!

JenniferD
My Guitar         __   ____
\---\____________/   -     \     http://www.nt.net/~jen/homepage.htm
 :::=====================I  |		from Penny Politics....