Re: Camden 8/6

5/28 Kathleen wrote:

> Box Office told me tickets don't go on sale until June 21 @ 10:00am.
Also for those of you going to stand on line they are going to be using the
lottery system.

When I called the Box Office today for my last minute check, I got the same
thing, that they'd changed the sale date (AGAIN!) to the 21st of June.  I
asked the woman to check it several times, she started talking to me like I
was retarded or something because I kept saying "Are You SURE?!!!"  So as
of yesterday I guess the date is changed to the 21st.
Thanks for the info on the lottery system.  Ugh, I avoid that like the
plague-I'm heading to a local Foodtown Supermarket of all things.  "honey
could you pick me up a gallon of milk , a loaf of bread and 2 WHO tickets,
please?!"
Of course, if it changes again, we will all read it here first!
jacqueline