Re: Athena is a love song

On Tue, 27 May 1997 09:44:13 -0700, Robert LaTerra
<rlaterra@mill-max.com> wrote:

>Frank S. Corotto wrote:
>>=20
>> Maybe I am the only person out there who likes the song but let's not
>> forget that Athena is a love song. =20
>> Frank
>
>A DJ here in New York suggested this morning that Athena was the name of=
=20
>the first atomic bomb.  I don't know if he was joking or not.  Anybody=20
>have any info or insight into this?

The first *two* were named Fat Man and Little Boy, as I recall.

- --=20
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com
Paid for by the Tirebiter for Political Solutions Committee,
Sector R.

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/