Who Summer Tour Dates

Here is a list of shows I am considering on attending since I will be on
holidays. I was wondering if anyone on the list plans on checking out the
following shows as well?

Date          City                 State Venue

07/19/97      Maryland Hgts.       MO    Riverport Amphitheatre
07/20/97      Tinley Park          IL    New World Music Theatre
07/22/97      Minneapolis          MN    Target Center
07/23/97      Milwaukee            WI    Marcus Amphitheatre
07/25/97      Clarkston            MI    Pine Knob Music Theatre
07/26/97      Noblesville          IN    Deer Creek Music Center

Take a break until Toronto since I have to work that week. Toronto isn't
that far away for me so I don't have to miss work.

07/29/97      Toronto              ONT   Molson Amphitheatre

Rejoin the tour in Hartford since that is a long weekend here in Canada.

08/02/97      Hartford             CT    Meadows Music Theatre
08/03/97      Holmdel              NJ    P.N.C. Bank Arts Center
08/05/97      Darien Center        NY    Darien Lake P.A.C.

The reason why I am asking is that I am looking for Die-Hard Who fan(s) who
are willing to split travel expenses on any of those consecuative dates. I
just figured if there were a group of people going to the same shows we
could save each other some cash?

Just wondering,

Steve