Who Love Songs

 Although the who has written a few love songs, some of which were great, some
sucked, I believe that Entwistle's Solo work on Thunderfingers is a hilarious
tribute to all of those people out there who make their living writing love
songs.
I can't remember the name of the song right now (it's in my car) but it's about
a musician who tried to write a love song and it really sucked because he
couldn't say anything that hadn't been said before.  The Musician wallows
in self pity because he can't believe that he actually sat down and spent
time writing the song.  Absolutly classic.

If I wasn't in my underwear right now, I'd go out to my car and get the name,
but  I'm feeling really lazy right now, rain, long weekend et al.

EMS