Live at Leeds album

I am the owner of a "The Who:Live At Leeds" Decca DL79175.  It is a portfolio
styled album sleeve with pockets.  Upon opening the cover like a book, the
vinyl is on the right in a protector with paper on one side and plastic on
the other.  On the other side there are numerous "treats":

Tuesdays at The Marquee poster
A yelllow 8-1/2 x 14 paper with tour dates and monetary notations
A b/w promo pic
A delivery notice-...smoke generators
A letter from Barry Perkins to Kit dated 22 March 1965
A 8-1/2 x 11 paper with "My Generation" lyrics
A contract with Premier Talent Associates
A b/w pic of Pete mid-air w/ inked notes on back
A letter from EMI Records to Kit
A "notice" from the courts for outstanding merchandise
An "accounting sheet(?) from the Marquee Club
A tour list on New Action LTD stationary

Is this all the inserts (for loss of a better word) that were included with
this pressing?
Is this the original pressing?
How much is it worth (sorry not for sale)?