Is it Really Going To Be Quad Again?

Hi all I keep getting different opinions about what the summer tour is
going to be about...Some of you say it is Quad again however all the shows
are being billed as THE WHO where as last year it was billed as THE WHO'S
QUADROPHENIA....any coments either way? It doesnt really matter however
there is a limit to how many times I can see the same set being performed
over and over again.  Also to the person who says that on the Face Dances
reissue that the live version of Cry if You Want is from 1979 please note
that the song wasnt't yet written by that point.
and now for a few requests
Does anyone have any tapes from Buffalo 1982 or a copy of the Video
circulating from Shea Stadium?
years ago i passed on an oppertunity to buy the Shea Video and now i'm
kicking myself...it was the only time i saw the boys play I Saw Her
Standing There and they dedicated it to the Beatles...the show as a pretty
good one if i remember correctly and the 2nd nite seemed cool as well but i
think the weather the 2nd nite was something to be desired.  Does anyone
remember The Clash opening for the boys and David Johansen???any tapes of
these circulating?
Let me know....
i'll be taping the Hartford show are there any tapers out there planing to
tape the others?
regards from an ole head.....

Once in a while, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places, if
you look at it right.........