New Who CD's

Hello folks,

I just got in the new U.K. Who CD's with bonus tracks for "It's Hard" and
"Face Dances" - each are $23 plus shipping if you are interested.

Also - back in print in Germany is the Who CD single for "My Generation" that
has the version of "Pinball Wizard" from Leeds on it.  That one is still $11.

And we have all five John Entwistle solo CD's in stock too for $21 a piece.

Shipping is extra - please let me know if you need anything.

Thanks - have a great Memorial Day weekend.

Greg Biggs
CVC Collectables
(419)586-6636
(419)586-6763 fax