Disco, spanking and love songs

From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>

>From Lev:
> Hard to say whether Led Zep would have done disco as anything more than
> a joke.

Zep did do a Disco song: For Your Life. Funk/Disco, anyway.
<<<

Gaack!  "For Your Life" wasn't even close to a disco song.  Zep was the
Anti-Disco.  They did not have the physical capabilities to write,
produce or even conceive of a Disco song (it was a mutant lobe of the
brain you know...).

 *****

From: Jennifer Lee Davies <jen@nt.net>

Who Girl wrote:
>Who wants to give Pete his Birthday spankings??
        Need you ask?
<<<
I don't, thank you... wouldn't mind whacking him on the side of the head
with a fish for that Broadway Tommy thing, though...

> The Who never wrote a great love song.
        Disagree if you like, but I rather like... no, that's PT solo.
 How
about... no, that's PT, too.  I guess "Tattoo" would have to be it!  ;)
<<<

uh,...here's a few:
Sunrise
I Can't Reach You
1921
Sea and Sand
Love Ain't For Keeping
They're All In Love
Blue Red & Grey
Love Is Coming Down

Guess it depends on your defintiion of Love Song... even Zep had some
killers...

OK,
KLW