FD & IH Re-issues

I seem to recall a few days a lister enquiring as to when the remixed and
remastered Face Dances and It's Hard would be released.  I'm pleased to
say that, in London at least, they're out already.

The bonus tracks on FD are:
I Like Nightmares
It's in You
Somebody Saved Me
How Can You Do It Alone (live)
The Quiet One Live

For IH:
It's Hard
Eminence Front
Dangerous
Cry If You Want
(all live)

There was some comment a few months ago (on the O&S list, I think) that
the quality of the material on these 2 albums, relative to previous Who
material, was such that many fans would be reluctant to pay full price for
the new versions.  I'm pleased to ssay that they were only 10 pounds each!
Bargain!

Derek.