all kinds

Who Girl wrote:
>Who wants to give Pete his Birthday spankings??

        Need you ask?

And while everyone's jumping on the proverbial bandwagon....
> The Who never wrote a great love song.

        Disagree if you like, but I rather like... no, that's PT solo.  How
about... no, that's PT, too.  I guess "Tattoo" would have to be it!  ;)

slipkid@interlynx.net wrote:
>Now, now Jennifer...maybe in Vancouver...or Hamilton???? Was that a shot at
>me??

        Of course not!  (Especially not since I got my tickets today -
thanks again!)

>My dear girl, we cant help it...it's the air you know...

        One knows if one's ever visited Hamilton.  ;)

Jay, Bruce, Gary L, all re:
>>>How did Pete react to that?  Just curious...
>>He probably said "My birthday isn't til tommorrow ya dumb f*cks!"  8-)
>Actually, he was visibly irritated by the whole thing.  He lightened up by
>the end of the recital but.................

        Oh, Pete, lighten up.  You may be 52, but you don't look a day
over... 52....  ;)  (Just kidding.)  He'll always be young at heart.

JenniferD
My Guitar         __   ____
\---\____________/   -     \     http://www.nt.net/~jen/homepage.htm
 :::=====================I  |		from Penny Politics....