Digest #125 - THEGAZZAS

Hey THEGAZZAS, what Denver show did PT cancel?  I've got tixs for Fiddler's
Green (6-15) & they're still promoting him as headliner on the radio. Plz
let me know any new info!!  As for being "not very profitable" in the West
is very sad to hear!!  The Who would have blown by Denver for the QUAD 96
tour had there not been a classic rock station war going on in CO @ the
time & 1 station was finally able to pay them enough to have them play @
McNichols (great show until the 50+ yr old geezer sitting next to me
decided to show me what he had for dinner all over me shoes,
lovely...eh??!!)

p.s. thanks Gary L for the stb CD - very good & also, did anyone see stb @
the 12 bar club?  How was it?

CC in CO

"...but when you are eleven the whole worlds out to lunch..."