1996 Opening Act

That was Ocean Colour Scene, the same band that opened in Worcester, MA.

I met the singer in my hotel in Worcester, it just so happened I picked the
hotel where the crew and opening act stayed.  He really didn't seem
interested in talking, hard as I tried.

>They said they were from the UK, but after that, I
couldn't understand a word they said. (I wish these British guys would speak
English).

He spoke intelligibly close up........maybe it part of the act.

Another funny note while I sitting in the hotel lobby, someone called the
front desk and asked for Roger Daltrey!  As if he'd be staying in a hotel *I*
could afford!

John