No Subject

Given that on the upcoming North American tour:
1) Pete will play mostly acoustic, and
2) the boys may not be playing complete Quad (as per some rumours),
therefore there is a chance for more "other" stuff,

I started thinking about their more heavily-acoustic stuff that I'd like
to hear them play.  After all, one of the things I've really liked about
The Who is the broad range of their music and in particular the "other
side" of their music - ie. we all know about their loud, powerful
performances, but their albums often feature much more complex
arrangements than were played live, and also many quieter, heavily
acoustic ballads.

So if Pete's going to play acoustic this summer, I'd like them to play
some of their songs where we can actually hear him play, and even more,
will showcase his acoustic guitar-playing skill (as well as Roger's
singing).

I'd be interested in what others would recommend.  I'd start with
"Imagine a Man" from WBN, and also "BR&G" from same album.  Since
getting the remastered WBN, I've just been blown away again by Roger's
singing on the former, and the change of style by Pete on the latter is
a hint of his solo stuff to come.  "Sally Simpson" might be another good
one with Pete on acoustic.

So how about you?  What would you recommend for an acoustic wish-list?

Andrew