Eddie Vedder at Carnegie Hall

Peggy wondered if anyone has copy of Vedder's performance:

I was at the '94 Carnegie Hall show for  "Daltrey Sings Townshend"  but
can't help  you on any copies of the performance. As a matter of fact,
Eddie's performance was omitted from the pay per view as well as the CD. The
night I was there,  Eddie Vedder  sang Sheraton Gibson, Let My Love.., and I
think The Kids Are Alright.  As the orchestra took a break,  Vedder played
alone up front with an electric guitar and was fantastic!  Months later, I
read an interview with Daltrey that asked, "Why was Vedder's performance
omitted?" Daltrey's response sarcastically said,"Eddie's a star."  He must
have legally blocked any reproduction of his part of the show.   It's
ashame, it was classic.

Dave