Re: Who's Back/Overture/Cow Palace

My copy of Who's Back (Back Trax CD 4-88001) lists Daddy Rolling Stone, I
Can't Explain, and My Generation as being recorded at the Richmond Jazz
Festival in August 1965.

I have played both trumpet and french horn and that is definitely a french
horn on Overture.  I have also read where The Ox has played both instruments
before finding his true calling?

Where does one go about finding something like the Cow Palace Video?  I'm
more interested in this one than most because the guy that played drums is
from my hometown and his mom was my 7th grade English teacher.  Yeah. I know.
 I didn't believe her either at first.  Then I saw it in the Rolling Stone
Rock & Roll Almanac and stood corrected.

Todd Foster