Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #119

>I have to agree with that. I love the Who, but the Beatles were just better
in most >aspects. Except live performances, and the drummer and bass player.

Wait a second. I have a few questions. First, you're saying George Harrison
was a better guitarist than Pete Townshend? Sorry, I don't agree. And also,
the reason I think the Who are better than the Beatles is because all of them
are so talented, not just the singer, or bassist, or guitarist, or drummer.
Also the lyrics to the Who songs are so much superior to the Beatles. I'll
admit the Beatles had a lot of good melodies, but after that there's not
much.

AceFace6

"There will be a name for your pain."
                              -James Randi