teenagehood

        DayTripper, you're not alone at all in being a teen!  I'm 17, and
there are a number of others.
        And it's kinda nice that we wee folk have the chance to converse on
even turf with the big folk.  ;)

Gary L wrote of the "Quadrophenia" movie's finale:
>> Yes, but we see the cliff edge as the scooter goes over.  Surely we'd have
>> seen him fall?

        Heavens, no!  If we did see him fall, that the director would have
been completely horrible!  (As it is, he's only moderately bad, I think.)  A
good director or writer NEVER ties up ALL the strings in a movie that's of
any real thought value.

        And as to O&S, it moved - the actual servers themselves were
relocated to a new pad, and Scott is apparently doing his darndest to get
them back up again.  Hang in there!

JenniferD
My Guitar         __   ____
\---\____________/   -     \     http://www.nt.net/~jen/homepage.htm