Re: The Who at PNC

On Tue, 13 May 97 13:05:00 EDT, "Kipp, David G."
<KIPPD@pcmail01.systems.gec.com> wrote:

>Pete has always proclaimed NY city to be his=20
>"adopted and spiritual" hometown. You saw that at Jones Beach and I=20
>witnessed it during the same solo tour at the Beacon.  He would of =
played=20
>all night if they let him.  Honestly, I think PNC is going to be another=
=20
>payday for the band.  Maybe Pete should write a song, "this is no social=
=20
>crisis, it's just another payday for me."=20

I saw them in Detroit last November, and they were fabulous. And I
got the impression they appreciated the fans there as well. Pete may
have a special feeling for NY, but I did not feel that Detroit was
"just another payday".=20

And I have tickets for July.<g>

- --=20
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"The Irish are a fair people--they never speak well of one another."
                                    Samuel Johnson