Re: Hartford Show

>I'll be there, too (my birthday!).  Unfortunately I don't have any info on
>hotels, just wanted to say if there's a pre-show gathering I hope to meet
>you there.

>Alan

Alan;

Great idea.  Maybe we should put something together.
I don't know the area but I would be willing to help with
something.

By the way it will be a three in a lifetime for us.  Only
three shows close enough to convince my husband of.

Kathleen

PS  Thanks for the Bitsat info.  I don't know why but
    I wasn't aware of that.  I must be slipping in my
    old age.