scamming

Townshend's tinnitus has always baffled me as well. I saw the boys for two
shows in Atlanta in '89 and the first nite Pete barely picked up an electric
until the end when he played about a 10-minute solo on "Hey Joe." The next
night, the last of 3 shows, he wailed loudly on several songs, including
Eminence Front and Won't Get Fooled Again.  Then there's that Pyschoderelict
concert video where he plays the hell out of the electric axe.  My guess is
he can play more electric in smaller venues and just picks his spots in the
big stadium shows. I don't know - perhaps it just takes more of an effort to
wind him up now, but I sure hope he'll play more than acoustic on the
upcoming tour.

On a side note: I have an extra ticket for the show at Lakewood Amp. in
Atlanta on Aug. 13 and want to know if there are any females (of legal
drinking age and not old enough to be my mother) out there in the area
interested in going.  I live in Augusta, about 2 and 1/2 hours east of
Atlanta and am planning to take the day of the show off from work and hook up
with some friends who live in Atlanta, who are also going to the show.

My email address is Kentthe1@aol.com.