Liztomania available for trade

Greetings all!

I have a good new copy of Lisztomania that has been watched only about three
times and is in excellent condition. I am willing and ready to trade it for
an equally good video of the Psychoderelict show that was shown on PBS (that
is, one that was sold in the store and hasn't deteriorated). Second to that,
I would like to trade for a good copy of McVicar, and more than either of
those two, though I don't believe it exists, I would like a good video of
The Iron Man. Anybody who has one of those and would be interested in trading
with me, please e-mail me privately.

- -Hart Deer
(deerdana@dekalb.dc.peachnet.edu)