Re: Quad the movie & Kenny Jones

Mark Leaman wrote:

> The album ends with Jimmy finally aware of his problem...but what he's
> going to do about it isn't even implied. The movie is more
> definite...that's all I'm saying.

Might I offer a slightly different perspective?  I think the album ends
with Jimmy SOLVING his problem.  He was looking for a sense of identity,
a sense of himself, in his parents, the psychiatrist, the Mods, his
friends, his girlfriend...when he comes to the conclusion that he has to
look INWARD, that is the entire point of the whole thing.

~~d

"Now it's just the bare bones of what I am."

PT