Re: oops

At 10:53 5/6/97, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 22:37:16 +0100
>From: Gary L <RayHigh@lifehouse.demon.co.uk>
>Subject: Re: oops
>
>As much as I enjoy this list, it is infinitely inferior to Odds and Sods.

It's not clear to me how anything that exists can be inferior to something
that does not.  ;-)

(As an update, AFAIK Scott's working on getting necessary hardware
installed at his new location to allow him to go online again.)

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend