Concert report

Hi there,

my first post to the list and it's a concert report (Uhh.. my ears
are still ringing)

I saw the concert yesterday at Westfalenhalle Dortmund, Germany (3rd
row, just in front of Roger :-))

The Setlist: Quadrophenia, Won't Get Fooled again, Behind Blue Eyes,
Substitute, I can't explain, Who are You.

I took several pictures with a Fuji-Quicksnap. Maybe they can be
found on my web-page in one or two weeks.

The show was great. Pete looked a bit bored at the beginning. But
after a while he seemed to be suprised by the enormous reaction of
the audience. (The show was sold out).
Pete did  a lot of the vocals. He changed (or added) a line in
Drowned: "I wanna make this quite clear: I don't wanna die, I wanna
drown...". Maybe he thought of his forthcoming birthday...

Still impressed: Arne

"Some things never change, no don't ever change
 And I'm feeling the cold
 Thinking that we're getting older and wiser
 When we're just getting old"

                    David Gilmour - Near the End

Visit my Web-Site: http://WWW.Uni-Bielefeld.de/~asigge/